Monday, June 14, 2010

Swimming with Modesty

Are you looking for a cute, modest bathing suit? divinemodestee.com has several different really cute tankinis. Plus you get to design it yourself. This was my favorite website for swimwear, and I actually just bought a turquoise halter top tankini from this website. Another website with some cute swimsuits is limericki.com. reyswimwear.com and shadeclothing.com have some nice swimsuits too. All my life, my family has had the rule of wearing swim-shorts with our bathing suits. I've had plenty of people ask me why I was wearing shorts which sometimes made me wish we didn't have this rule. But now, I don't feel properly clothed unless I'm wearing swim shorts, and I take pride in the fact that I am dressing with modesty. It isn't that hard to find cute swim-shorts or a swimming skirt, and it is a lot more comfortable too. Killerdana.com, Swimoutlet.com, and 6pm.com have a large variety of nice swim-shorts. I've also found that many sports shorts work well for swimming also. Have an awesome summer!

© Teresa Mattingly. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment